This course is also available on Piazza.com.
The course is created for both non programmers and programmers. Howver those with basic programming skills in data sructures and algorithms will be a prerequisite to complete the course.
The course equally looks into points like :on how bitcoin works, security of bitcoins,regulation and price which is in the mind of every one who has heard about bitcoin.
In this course you will discover the uniqueness of bitcoin and how it is changing the world.
To really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works at a technical level. We’ll address the important questions about Bitcoin in this course. Below is what we have to offer.
Lecture 1 — Intro to Crypto and Cryptocurrencies
and click the button below…
- Lecture 1 — Intro to Crypto and Cryptocurrencies
- Lecture 2 — How Bitcoin Achieves Decentralization
- Lecture 3 — Mechanics of Bitcoin
- Lecture 4 — How to Store and Use Bitcoins
- Lecture 5 — Bitcoin Mining
- Lecture 6 — Bitcoin and Anonymity
- Lecture 7 — Community, Politics, and Regulation
- Lecture 8 — Alternative Mining Puzzles
- Lecture 9 — Bitcoin as a Platform
- Lecture 10 — Altcoins and the Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
- Lecture 11 — The future of Bitcoin?
- Lecture 12 — History of Cryptocurrencies [Bonus lecture]